I thought I would start recording these, that way I can look back over them for ideas. I have the hardest time coming up with two weeks worth of meals. The girls and I were gone most of this pay period, so I only had to plan a weeks worth. Rex came up with almost all of them!
8/6 Sunday Nighters here. Paninis, basil tortellini soup, veggie soup, caesar salad, firecracker fudge cookies Iced tea and water.
8/7 Swedish meatballs and brown rice
8/8 grilled tilapia, salad, mac and cheese (kids)
8/9 ww pancakes and bacon, oj
8/10 BLT's and pretzels
8/11 bbq meatballs and fries (ethan and simon)
8/12 grilled chicken sandwiches and chips
8/13 Sunday Nighters at Dave and Rachel's
8/14 grilled cheese and tomato soup
8/15 Potluck @ church Chicken Coconut Curry
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mmmmm, i am getting hungry! sounds good. i love meatballs and rice and fries dont sound so bad either. and since comment moderation is on, i guess that is all i will say.
what could you possibly say about my menu that would need to be censored?
Post a Comment