Sorry to break from my unintentional blogging slump with a deal alert, I promise I am very thankful and have my gratitude list going, we are also eating from a menu plan, and living, and I will document it all on the blog soon! (maybe?!) Life has just been crazy.
I sent this via email to some friends, but thought I'd put it here too in case any of you missed it on the deal sites this week.
Basically you go to diapers.com and order $49 worth of diapers. ($49 order or more gets you free shipping) When you check out, you can use this referral code REXB3971 to receive an extra $10 off your order.
I just ordered 6 packs of Luvs and 1 pack of Pampers. After tax, the $10 discount, and the rebate my total will be $26.96 for 7 packages of diapers.
I was impressed with how easy their site was to navigate, and also happy to see that my diapers will be arriving tomorrow by Fedex. :)
Happy diapering!
edited to add a note from my friend Michelle:
Any one who uses your code will give you a $1 credit at diapers.com. I occasionally get diapers from diapers.com (you can send in coupons!). Their LUVS are often cheaper than I can get diapers at Walmart w/coupons. They are fast, and get sent right to you! I have been pleased with their service. Hope you get some $$ credits for your next order!! (I can't do the diaper deal...the $10 off only works for new customers...)
From me:
I just finished reading about how you can send in coupons, and they will credit your account the amount of the coupon. Interesting website/sales idea they have going on. :)
5 comments:
Thanks! I just did it. I'll have to look in to that coupon thing too...
Couponing can be addictive. Don't ask me how I know.
The definition of a good deal (diapers excluded) Something you don't need at a price you can't resist.
Hey Shawna, I order Wyatt's formula from diapers.com. Do you know if the code you sent can only be used for diapers? Thanks for sharing. What a deal! :o)
I am not sure, although I do know it is just for new customers, so they wouldn't give you the $10 off! Bummer!
Have you found their formula prices to be competitive?
We use an organic formula (Earth's Best) and it is cheaper. I have someone signed up under me who orders regularly, so instead of the $2 -$3 less a can it usually is around $4 a can cheaper than what I can find at the stores here. I buy in bulk, so I only have to order once a month. Can't beat the free shipping and on your doorstep the next day! Love it!
Post a Comment