Thursday, December 03, 2009

One Thousand Gifts.....





The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart exults, And with my song I shall thank Him. Psalm 28:7


#83 generous parents

#84 thanksgiving dinner around one huge table

#85 laughter (this can be a gift every week, right?)

#86 protection

#87 health

#88 life

#89 reminders to treasure every moment, every second

#90 a rental house

#91 heat blowing through it

#92 christmas trees

#93 kiddie hot chocolates from starbucks

#94 christmas snowmen

#95 deepening vows

#96 snuggling

#97 online christmas shopping

#98 the giver of all things

#99 spelling tests

#100 tear stained pillowcases

#101 a kind landlord

#102 healthy dog

#103 homeschooling

#104 hot showers

#105 cozy bedding

#106 a quiet week

#107 holiday activities

#108 late night sushi dates

#109 life lessons for children

#110 restraint from the desire to "fix" it

#111 looming teenagerdom

#112 surprises

#113 Mrs. Charles Cowman

#114 the UPS man

#115 nap time

#116 the smell of dinner cooking

#117 friendship

#118 fields burning

#119 clear skies and full moons

#120 hope

#121 trust in a God who has a plan, better than my own


Willingly I will sacrifice to You; I will give thanks to Your name, O LORD, for it is good. Psalm 54:6



3 comments:

MagenRanae said...

I always try to think of situations that would have brought these "gifts" to your mind! :) It's kind of fun!

Kelly said...

Thanks for these posts on thankfulness, Shawna! I'm enjoying them! I read the verse from Psalm 28 last night and was so encouraged to be thankful in my song today!

Rachel said...

love these! and I love to see what the Lord is teaching you!