Monday, December 28, 2009

Menu Plan



Cam's photog work at Stix in kc.


Breakfast
  • cereal and pop tarts (one of their favorite christmas gifts! Thanks Jenica!)
  • bagels and cream cheese
  • oatmeal

Lunch
  • leftovers
  • homemade lunchables

Dinner
  • vegetable korma, steamed basmati rice, pineapple chunks
  • shrimp quesadillas, mexican rice, salad
  • grilled provolone sandwiches, french onion soup, apple slices
  • assorted homemade pizzas (church new years eve party)
  • monkey bread, little smokies, fruit, quiche, strawberry juice (camryn's bday dinner)
  • cashew fried rice, egg rolls, peanut salad
  • dutch baby, yogurt and berry parfaits

Fun Extras (it is that time of year!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your menu posts Shawna! I get so stuck in a rut w/our evening meals....I'm sure my family gets a tad bored sometimes too! This is just the kick in the pants I need to get my brain out of the tacos/lasagna/chicken & rice/burritos rut I've been in.

Reagan said...

What are the honey preserved clementines?! is that like candy? Im intrigued. Your menu is looking pretty fun, makes me want to do more cooking!

Shawna said...

Tonya, I'm glad you like them! It helps me to actually cook something, and not serve cheese and crackers for dinner. ;)

Reagan, you can click on the name and it will take you to the recipe, I think they said you can eat them, or use the syrup for things. I am pretty curious too! I may never know though, b/c they are for a late christmas present, not for me! ;)

Eryn said...

mmm, the strawberry juice sounds so good right about now!