Love it! You just look like two buddies sitting and chatting who happened to look up for the camera.
Oh, how fun! Did she sing for you all?
Just a couple of impersonations! She was asked to sing, but declined. :) Actually, she said.."next question!"
oh. my. gosh. i can't believe you actually ended up meeting her! was the line super long??!
so fun!
WOW!!! I'm so jealous! Did she seem like the same person as in her blog?Wouldn't you love to visit their ranch?
I'd love to Jenica! It isn't far from Tulsa.She did seem the same, maybe more refined? She had impeccable posture and social graces. Super super sweet and kind.
so cool! still cant believe i am so close to her tonight and cant go! by the way, the font is much more readable! thanks.
Yeah, not a clue who that is!
Lynn, I know I already told you who was in the pic - but I realized today you've cooked with her recipes! So many of the Supper Club ones I stole from her! :) Anything that started with PW is hers.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Love it! You just look like two buddies sitting and chatting who happened to look up for the camera.
Oh, how fun! Did she sing for you all?
Just a couple of impersonations! She was asked to sing, but declined. :) Actually, she said.."next question!"
oh. my. gosh. i can't believe you actually ended up meeting her! was the line super long??!
so fun!
WOW!!! I'm so jealous! Did she seem like the same person as in her blog?
Wouldn't you love to visit their ranch?
I'd love to Jenica! It isn't far from Tulsa.
She did seem the same, maybe more refined? She had impeccable posture and social graces. Super super sweet and kind.
so cool! still cant believe i am so close to her tonight and cant go!
by the way, the font is much more readable! thanks.
Yeah, not a clue who that is!
Lynn, I know I already told you who was in the pic - but I realized today you've cooked with her recipes! So many of the Supper Club ones I stole from her! :) Anything that started with PW is hers.
Post a Comment