Do you have a list a mile long of little projects that need to be finished up? Or even started AND finished?! I know I do! That is why this little "party" caught my eye! Anyone want to join me?
Here is a snippet from the host, Melissa at Inspired Room:
PROJECT PROCRASTINATORS PARTY
APRIL 30 - May 14
I’m inviting you all over to share in my misery joy! And if you all want to join me in getting started on that project YOU are procrastinating on, I’ll give you moral support right back. I’ll put a special Mr. Linky out so we can declare to the world what our Procrastination Project is and then two weeks later on May 14 we’ll have Mr. Linky back so we can show off our accomplishments (however small they might be).
Even if we don’t finish, we’ll be farther along than if we hadn’t started, right?
APRIL 30, READY SET GO!
Ok, so, one week from today, April 30, be ready to declare to the world what your Procrastination Project is.
Come back next Thursday with before photos and your plan of attack.
Let's see and hear about those projects girls! I am making my list now.....be back tomorrow to share. :)
1 comment:
Tempting...very tempting.
Post a Comment