I am fairly confident I am not known for my sanity however, so here goes:
Clean up yard
Clean out flower beds
Plant flowers
Plant ferns
Trim bushes
Touch up trim in entire house
Clean and decorate screened porch
Re screen back patio door
Hang curtains in living room
Touch up cabinets
Organize cabinets and pantry
Hang white curtains in Mstr
Hang denim curtains in Miles room
Upstairs Bath:
Prime/Paint cabinet
Paint walls and ceiling
Hang new shower curtain
Hang new blinds
Hang country shade
Scrub out tub
Install new light fixture
Install towel bars
Install new hardware to cabinet
Recaulk tub
Declutter girls rooms and closets
Clean out garage
Paint/Replace ceiling tiles in basement
Organize storage room
Take down bunk beds
Clean paint off laundry room floor
Paint Washer and Dryer closet
Basement Bath:
Hang concrete board
Lay tile floor and shower surround
Paint bathroom
Hang Mirror
Sew skirt for sink
9 comments:
yep, looks a lot like my LONG list too! I had to stop adding things because I was afraid I wouldn't get them all done! ha!
thanks for inspiring my to do this, I needed it! =)
Okay - so I got tired just READING your list :)
Just remember your original post - you may not get it all done, but anything you cross off your list will feel like an accomplishment...
and I have a feeling that you will get a lot of it done!!!
I'm headed off to make my to-do list...
Well, when you put it like that... I am sure I could make a similar one but I am too intimidated now.
Wow. I'm overwhelmed for you! Good luck! I'm sure you can do it. Let me know if you need someone to watch your kids for a while! Can't wait to see all your finished projects!
One thing at a time...it will get done! Thankfully some of those things you can accomplish on your own without Rex- makes the list much more feasible. I can't wait to see it when it's all done!
Wow! Good luck with all that. When, you're done (and since you'll be "on a roll") our tub needs to be regrouted and recaulked. :)
So, my procrastination project is to list stuff on ebay. I have a huge pile of stuff that I need to sell (clothes, shoes, toys, etc), but HATE listing stuff on ebay. I have been putting it off, but REALLY want that pile gone!
Hi Shawna! I'm glad to see that others have lists just as long as mine, makes me feel like I'm not all that crazy for wanting to get so much done! It feels so good to cross the task off when it's done...sometimes I wonder if that's why I make lists in the first place, or maybe because "pregnancy mind" means you can't remember a thing, at least with me! We can pray for each other as we try and get everything done!
Man I should be energized to get my shorter list done...but instead I'm tired hahahaha...
Good luck.
ok girls, for the record:
I am NOT pregnant.
I do NOT have a nursling.
I am sleeping all night with out interruption.
I am NOT injured or sick.
I have 4 kids that all help, and can entertain themselves.
This list is not that bad when you consider all those things. With the exception of the tiling, it has all been very easy to accomplish, and could have been done in a much shorter time frame, all I had to do was focus!
Post a Comment