No, I already had bought fabric for the garland and had it all cut into strips, I tied it all together tonight. Not sure what I will use it for, maybe some pillows? So much of it is really really cute. Since I made those blankets for the girls, it has me itching to make more stuff.
4 comments:
oohhh... do you have plans for them, or are you just starting a stash?
Is that for your garland?
No, I already had bought fabric for the garland and had it all cut into strips, I tied it all together tonight. Not sure what I will use it for, maybe some pillows? So much of it is really really cute. Since I made those blankets for the girls, it has me itching to make more stuff.
Those look beautiful! How fun! I've yet to get to Nell Hill but think I need to!!!!! Now I'm curious on the garland???????
Post a Comment