Sunday, June 01, 2008

Sunday Afternoon Project


After naps today Rex built three garden plots
for the girls. Merikate had a great idea to keep Miles
corralled. An outdoor playpen!


Daddy's big helper.




I worked on enclosing the play area.




It is not finished yet, but it looks better already.
So much less to mow, and not nearly as much mud!



8 comments:

MagenRanae said...

It is looking so great!!

jenica said...

So the girls are each going to have a little garden? How cute.

That a great idea for your play yard. Are you putting down wood chips or something?

Your yard is beautiful.

Shawna said...

yes, they will each have one. They are SO excited.

My plan is to put wood chips down. I looked into doing rubber mulch but I guess it doesn't work if you have trees overhead..which we most definitely do.

Jessie said...

fun, can't wait to see it all finished

Rachel C said...

Oh I am jealous, that really looks like it will keep the kids occupied-my main goal at this point in my life, it seems.

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of your beautiful big trees! We are slowly growing some in our back yard that we planted two years ago. They should be helpful about the time the kids don't want to play in the back yard anymore! :)
~Robin

Reagan said...

Thats going to look so great!

marti said...

What energy! That will be so great for the kids and their friends!

I just bought a plastic pool for Elisa and right now that keeps her very happy when she visits!

I'm praying for a great DVBS. Wish I could be there. Seems like forever since I was there.