Saturday, May 31, 2008

Note to self...

Even though it is still May, it is not wise to sleep in and THEN run. It is hot and your body will not thank you. In fact it will feign death. So, either get your butt out of bed in the morning or wait and go at night when it has cooled off. Oh, and if you do decide to run again at midday, bring some water.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I second that.

MagenRanae said...

I guess that means it didn't go so well this morning. :)

Kelly said...

Duly noted...just in case I ever decide to take up running!

Jessie said...

That is why I don't run-the dying factor :)

Heather said...

And the sunrise runs are oh so very beautiful. You can get a water belt that holds your water bottle. I like that SO much better than carrying a water bottle.

Eryn said...

oops.

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that I'm impressed that you are running at any time of the day ~ way to go!
~Robin

Kim & Dave said...

or go to the air conditioned gym!!!