Today our new sling came for Miles.
We used a maya pouch with Camryn and loved it,
but I never could get miles completely vertical just
how he likes. I searched online and found the "Moby"
which is pretty much a super long piece of 100% stretchy
cotton, that you can tie on yourself multiple different ways.
Rex and the girls got a hold of it tonight
and had to try it out.

The back view of the "Colorado Hike Hold."
At this point I am laughing so hard, I can barely
hold the camera still. Rex is acting like he is
on a commercial for the moby. "I feel like I
could walk 100 miles....this thing is so comfortable!"





8 comments:
That is hilarious! I want to see Rex wearing it in public sometime. :)
You guys are funny! I could see my husband doing something like that... aren't they fun to have around?! :o)
I have to say the sling is much more flattering on you Shawna, than it is on Rex. Didn't you just have a baby? You look great!
You DO make a great commercial. Now I want one and I already have a sling I love. Looks really cozy:)
Shawna, you do look terrific! For those who follow the "moby" link you will find that shawna can continue her fabulous appearance by practicing the "moby exercises". That's right, folks, not only is it a sling, it's also a fabulous tool for toning your after baby body! Hey, now I want one too...
that's pretty amazing that Brooklyn could fit in it :)
and yes, the girls are right - your hard work is paying off - you look great!
holy cow! i think you and rex both lost baby weight! i am not putting any pics of me up now! you look great! and the sling is cool too. i have one, but it is not the "moby".
I stand amazed! Is this for real? Could I carry Joel in it?
Just kidding - but Rex has me really wondering!
Post a Comment