So these are cute pics. The only problem I have is the second one down...It looks like some mans shorts are pulled down to his ankles! Am I really seeing this? Also is that Camryn and then Simon in the second picture?
haha! It is Ethan laying with his back on dave's thighs. Does that help it make sense?
Haha Reagan that is SO funny! I knew immediately what it was, but I can see how you thought that!
Yeah, I remember thinking that the first time I saw that picture...something is definitely wrong here, but what exactly am I seeing????? :)
i got a good laugh out of that reagan! i had to go back and look and picture what you were saying. it could really look like that!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So these are cute pics. The only problem I have is the second one down...It looks like some mans shorts are pulled down to his ankles! Am I really seeing this? Also is that Camryn and then Simon in the second picture?
haha! It is Ethan laying with his back on dave's thighs. Does that help it make sense?
Haha Reagan that is SO funny! I knew immediately what it was, but I can see how you thought that!
Yeah, I remember thinking that the first time I saw that picture...something is definitely wrong here, but what exactly am I seeing????? :)
i got a good laugh out of that reagan! i had to go back and look and picture what you were saying. it could really look like that!
Post a Comment