He's so sweet!! I love the second one... he looks so "manly." :-)
I'm thrilled to hear he's doing well. Yay for the weight gain and that the Gripe Water works. If there's a good pediatric chiropractor in Topkeka, you might want to consider that as an option. Stephen Wayne is much happier now after seeing Dr. Mary a couple times.
that is my favorite sleeping position of babies. their little arms above their heads. so cute! i have a onesie for him, hopefully it will still fit, since he is growing so much!
He looks so cute! My kids both slept like that, and I remember reading that when they stretch out their arms when they sleep that it means they feel safe :)
He has already changed so much since the last pics. I wish they slowed the growing down a bit. I'm really trying to enjoy each stage and not push him to the next. It all goes so fast.
8 comments:
He just spreads out, that silly boy. When he gets married he'll definitely need a king sized bed!
He's so sweet!! I love the second one... he looks so "manly." :-)
I'm thrilled to hear he's doing well. Yay for the weight gain and that the Gripe Water works. If there's a good pediatric chiropractor in Topkeka, you might want to consider that as an option. Stephen Wayne is much happier now after seeing Dr. Mary a couple times.
He just thinks he's the man of the house now doesn't he?!
that is my favorite sleeping position of babies. their little arms above their heads. so cute! i have a onesie for him, hopefully it will still fit, since he is growing so much!
Oh that nightie looks familiar! Does that happen to come from Rachel? Austin worn one like that, that I think was hers.
He is so precious...
Ha! Yes, I just said to Dave, "Oh look, he looks so cute in Simon's jammies!" :)
He looks so cute! My kids both slept like that, and I remember reading that when they stretch out their arms when they sleep that it means they feel safe :)
He has already changed so much since the last pics. I wish they slowed the growing down a bit. I'm really trying to enjoy each stage and not push him to the next. It all goes so fast.
Post a Comment