
I realized today while at the midwife that I never updated my
blog after our last sono. My follow up appointment with the
specialist two weeks ago went great. Some of you will remember
that little brothers ventricles were enlarged. (10.3mm with 10
being the high end of normal) At the follow-up they measured
7.4mm, well within the normal range. Also, both his kidneys were
the correct size and functioning normally. He has also slowed down
a bit in the growth department....thankfully! He was almost 4lbs.
I am still measuring big, but they are attributing that to increased
fluid, and having three other kids. Today I measured 3 wks ahead.
That is our update! Oh, and we think we might almost have a name
too! Which is tons of fun. We have been making new lists and whittling
them down. It is seeming more and more real each day that a little
person is going to join us VERY soon.
Thanks again for all your prayers, love and support! We really do
appreciate it!
blog after our last sono. My follow up appointment with the
specialist two weeks ago went great. Some of you will remember
that little brothers ventricles were enlarged. (10.3mm with 10
being the high end of normal) At the follow-up they measured
7.4mm, well within the normal range. Also, both his kidneys were
the correct size and functioning normally. He has also slowed down
a bit in the growth department....thankfully! He was almost 4lbs.
I am still measuring big, but they are attributing that to increased
fluid, and having three other kids. Today I measured 3 wks ahead.
That is our update! Oh, and we think we might almost have a name
too! Which is tons of fun. We have been making new lists and whittling
them down. It is seeming more and more real each day that a little
person is going to join us VERY soon.
Thanks again for all your prayers, love and support! We really do
appreciate it!
5 comments:
I am so glad to hear that he is growing and developing well. We will continue to pray for this little boy and for you too!
It was great to see your family last weekend.
Thank you for the update. Glad to hear he's doing well. Wow, won't be long! So exciting!
Hooray!!!!
He's coming soon!
yeah!
I am so glad!
Post a Comment