Thursday, April 05, 2007

T-R-A-I-N


At one o'clock this morning Camryn woke up crying saying she
couldn't find her pillow. Rex brought her down to our bed, to
calm down. We had the lights off and she was chattering away.
She said she was going to do some "signs" for us. Keep in mind
it is pitch black. She starts signing, and I try to explain to her
that I can't see, it is too dark. So she says, "ok, I will give you
a hint, it is spelled t-r-a-i-n." I say, "umm, Train?"
She replies, "good job mom, you are so smart!"

I guess parking her in front of a Signing Time
while we home school is paying off! :)



3 comments:

marti said...

Way to go Camryn! Oh and Way to go Shawna! Love those moments.

Anonymous said...

I'm wondering how a 3 year old can spell train.

Shawna said...

by watching a video that spells and signs it over and over to her! :)