Saturday night we had family night.
We went out to dinner and to a local Passion Play.
The kids LOVE family night, they call it their
"date" with mom and dad.
It is fun to eat with them at a restaurant, they
enjoy every minute to the fullest. Even
asking for lemon in their water.
During dinner I said,
"wow, I am not sure what I did to deserve such a beautiful family!"
to which Merikate replies,
"umm, you married DAD!"
LOL!
We went out to dinner and to a local Passion Play.
The kids LOVE family night, they call it their
"date" with mom and dad.
It is fun to eat with them at a restaurant, they
enjoy every minute to the fullest. Even
asking for lemon in their water.
During dinner I said,
"wow, I am not sure what I did to deserve such a beautiful family!"
to which Merikate replies,
"umm, you married DAD!"
LOL!
2 comments:
i have never really thought of rex as beautiful....... but you do have a beautiful family.
A good husband goes a LONG ways in making a beautiful family! What a blessing we have such wonderful husbands!
Post a Comment