3/26 sloppy joes and fries
3/27 grilled salmon, strata, salad and crescent rolls
3/28 beef stroganoff and steamed veggies
3/29 asian stir fry and brown rice
3/30 pancakes, sausage, fruit and orange julius
3/31 leftovers
4/1 grilled chicken, roasted potatoes, salad and french bread
4/2 chicken nuggets and fries
I think I am finally getting back into the swing of
things home management wise. Meal planning
was kind of the last to come. It is so nice to have
a plan again. Nothing is being done to high standards
mind you, but I am feeding, clothing and schooling the
children. And keeping the house decent for more
than two days in a row!
Thank you so much for all of your prayers and emails
of encouragement. They truly were a great encouragement.
We are glad to be in the "home stretch" for us.
3 comments:
yikes! is this the home stretch already?
glad things are getting back to normal for you. i, too, was thrilled to sit down and plan menus again.
Home stretch! When are you due? I forget...
Glad your back into the swing of things.
I am due in July sometime, but by homestretch I mean, that I am able to function and get the stuff done that needs to be around here! And really July will be here in a flash. You should see our calendar! :)
Post a Comment