"hannah-banana"? I'm confused, does that mean it's girl? Isn't it too soon to tell? Cute picture!
It is way to early to tell.Camryn keeps begging us to name her Hannah. Which is a lovely name, but we won't be using it. We actually don't have any girl names picked out, just boy ones! Rex is the one that calls the baby hannah-banana as a joke.
beautiful!
I'm so excited for you - and SO glad you are feeling a little better!!!
Regardless of if it's a boy or girl I wonder if Camryn will call it Hannah anyways?
have no fear, I am sure Camryn will do or say what ever comes into her little mind! :)She is consistent like that.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
"hannah-banana"? I'm confused, does that mean it's girl? Isn't it too soon to tell? Cute picture!
It is way to early to tell.
Camryn keeps begging us to name her Hannah. Which is a lovely name, but we won't be using it. We actually don't have any girl names picked out, just boy ones!
Rex is the one that calls the baby hannah-banana as a joke.
beautiful!
I'm so excited for you - and SO glad you are feeling a little better!!!
Regardless of if it's a boy or girl I wonder if Camryn will call it Hannah anyways?
have no fear, I am sure Camryn will do or say what ever comes into her little mind! :)
She is consistent like that.
Post a Comment