Monday, January 29, 2007

A Favorite Website

I have been enjoying Allrecipes for quite some time.
The thing I really like about it, is the ratings and reviews.
The have a search bar, and you can type in anything you
are looking for. "Cinnamon Rolls" for instance. It brings
up 51 recipes. You can scroll through and see which one looks
the yummiest. Today I made "Ninety Minute Cinnamon Rolls"
they have 171 reviews and a average of 4 1/2 stars out of 5.

I just discovered how helpful the ingredient search is.
I often have a hard time coming up with meals to make
out of managers specials that I find. With this you
can type in your ingredient and it gives you a list of yummy
recipes to try. Today I looked for "Bone-in Chicken Breast"
and I found 72 new recipes.

Just thought I would pass my recent findings along....

6 comments:

Brooke said...

i use allrecipes.com all the time too! i really like the fact that people comment on how they adjusted the recipe to make it better. extremely helpful!

Rachel said...

This is the only recipe website I use too! I LOVE the ingredient search.

Anne said...

Thanks for the recipe site!!! I have needed some new ideas badly!!!

Anonymous said...

Shawna, Thanks for popping over to my blog! The jeans came from H & M. They were 40, which I thought was a pretty good deal for the type of jeans they are. I love the belly panel as it's nice and tight and they don't wander all over the place. I have to fold it over now cause it's a little TOO tight, but they're still my favorite pair of mat. jeans ever. Thanks for asking!
Lora

Laurel said...

Thanks for the tip!

Kelly said...

I used that website to get the alfredo sauce recipe for the discipleship weekend! It was a huge hit!! And, it was nice b/c I could put in how many servings I needed to make and there was my grocery list!!