Sunday, January 28, 2007

Texas Sheet Cake


On a forum I read, they were discussing this cake.
After reading their descriptions and seeing a couple
of pics, I recognized it as a potluck and picnic favorite.

I made this recipe tonight and it turned out really yummy.
I liked that it used pantry staples, not any fancy ingredients.
Maybe that is why it turns up at potluck?

1 comment:

Marjorie Meinzinger said...

Shawana, I loved your blog and we are thrilled to hear you will be getting a SON !! I am going to try to send you another cool recipe. I absolutely LOVE that Texas Cake and so do my sons in law and many other family members. It has been a long time favorite. The recipe I am going to send is another favorite and is EZ and fun. I will try to e-mail it because I don't think it will work on the blog. Love, Aunt Margie