Merikate and Brooklyn are learning 1 John 2:1-5 in sunday school.
We have been practicing it before mealtimes and at school. This is
where having multiple children is actually easier. You teach one child
the verse, and she teaches it to the others.
Tonight Camryn was quoting I John 2:1 to me:
My little children, these things I write to you,
so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins,
we have an Address with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
We have been practicing it before mealtimes and at school. This is
where having multiple children is actually easier. You teach one child
the verse, and she teaches it to the others.
Tonight Camryn was quoting I John 2:1 to me:
My little children, these things I write to you,
so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins,
we have an Address with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
1 comment:
we are learning verses too! but i have to admit, they are not quite as long, james 1:19 was our first one and patrick has it down pat. ella.... she can say "quick to hear, quick to anger" she needs a little work.
Post a Comment