Thursday, December 07, 2006

Overheard

Today the girls were cleaning the playroom.
I hear Merikate say, "I can't wait till the baby that is in
mommy's tummy is big enough to help us clean."
Camryn responds, "maybe there will be four in there!"


4 comments:

Heather said...

I don't know what to say to that thought! I can't imagine how difficult carrying four would be.

I loved listening to my older boys comments about the twins growing inside me and it was really neat that Jacob and Andrew got to know Tim and Sarah even before they were born.

Enjoy this exciting time.

Brooke said...

four babies... good luck with that. :o)

how are you feeling lately? has the sickness subsided at all?

Eryn said...

hmmm, i think i would pay attention to what camryn is saying, she might be on to something.

HopiQ said...

Hahahahehehe...
This has me laughing!
I think Eryn's right: Camryn may be onto something! :)