Saturday, November 18, 2006

Surprise!

10 comments:

April said...

First of all, I can't believe you didn't have any words to caption your picture there.

Secondly, I can't believe noone has commented yet!

Scott and Lynn said...

I heard from Cam that you are having triplet boys :)

We are so excited for you!!!
-Lynn

Brooke said...

CONGRATS!!!

how are you feeling so far this time? i will be praying for you...

Laurel said...

Yippeeee!!!

(I'm so glad you commented on my blog, cause it came to my email. I don't check the blogs much on the weekends.)

Praise the Lord!!

HopiQ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Heather said...

Many congratulations!!

Ruth said...

Yeah! Congrats!!!
I had to ask Rachel first if it was your picture because when I first saw the picture no one had commented yet!
How far along are you?

Eryn said...

so i guess you are telling people, huh?
hope you continue to feel well.

Carl and Tisara said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'm sure glad I got to check your blog today! I'm going to call Carl (right now)!

Anonymous said...

I left a comment a few days ago, but I guess it's not showing.

Congrats, very exciting!

Give us details! Hope you're feeling ok.