Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I have one just like brookie....

Here we are again faced with the challenge of pottytraining another sweet little girl. I am wondering afresh why pottytraining brings out such negative behavior in our children? (Hiding to potty in your pants, bragging about your accidents..you get the picture) Hmm...I am just not sure. At any rate, Camryn is now *almost* trained. But, I wanted to share a story of her first day in panties.

I was sitting in my room on the laptop, when she runs in, clad in nothing but the training pants.

Camryn: "mom, mom, look I have one just like Brookie"(while holding out the back of her pants)
me: "a booty?"

C: "yeah, a booty!!! just like sister!!!! (very excited) Mom, do you have a booty?"

m: "yes" (snickering)

C: "can I see it?"

m: "no, camryn..." LOL!

When I was laughing about it again later, I realized that once again the third child doesn't get all that her older siblings did. I read Mk books, BJ watched movies, and poor cam, she has to figure out the world of potty training and anatomy all by herself. :)

1 comment:

Joyous said...

:) That is just too cute!