#414 professional movers
#415 a new place to call home
#416 a family that gathers round and helps
#417 kind friends gifting of peace and quiet
#418 pure exhaustion

#419 creatures in the attic
#420 a sport that thrills our oldest
#421 watching her excel
#422 gps's that can't be trusted
#423 learning things the hard way
#424 sitting down and hammering out a plan
#425 realizing that I am going to have to be "one of those moms"
#426 appreciating and cultivating thankfulness in what I've been asked to do
#427 daddy dates
#428 church family nights
#429 a painted horse
#430 mothers day out
#431 weekly activities
#432 being able to give my love a gift
#433 five days with out daddy
#434 missing out because of disobedience
#435 strength for the day
#436 a trip to American Girl with friends
#437 Isaiah
#438 hospitality of the saints
#439 watching the numbers on the scale slowly creep up
#440 sweet baby things arriving at the house
#441 pursing deeper relationships
#442 being vulnerable and sharing hurts
#443 meyer's lavender scented candles
#444 smart, witty husband
#446 new baby snuggles
#447 finding a schedule that works
#448 an entire school week with out tears
#449 joy in the morning
#450 curly headed baby boy
#451 a temper like non other
#452 soaking in ministry
#453 laughing with my children
#454 anticipation
I'll leave you with this verse that the Lord has again impressed upon me. I NEED to be meditating on it, taking comfort, drawing strength and relying on Him fully. That HE may be glorified!
To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.”
Isaiah 61:3

6 comments:
Wonderful verse.
Not liking the creature from the attic. Just the photo is hard to handle.
Hey! there's nothing wrong with being "one of those mom's" ;)
I'm so glad you had movers!
I love that verse SO much!
Umm yeah, the creature. There were 4. :) Thankfully they are all dead, and we haven't heard any of their family members since. It was a nice parting gift from the seller.
I have come to grips with the scheduled mom thing. It has brought so much peace and joy to our home, I can't believe it. And it wasn't like we weren't following a pretty strict routine before, it just needed to be taken up a notch.
The movers were wonderful! Because of changes in the way trucks are rented here, it ended up being $75 more than doing the whole thing ourselves. It took them 4 hrs and it would have taken us at least 8-10.
Oh! I just assumed you were talking about the "homeschool mom". =)
I need to take my schedule up about 10 notches here!
Are you feeling ok? Will you be finding out the baby's sex soon?
ha! Nope, still fighting the "homeschool mom" one pretty hard. I don't like that one one at all!
I am doing well for me. :) It isn't a cakewalk, but it could be and has been much worse. We are very thankful.
I find out today when my sono will be, but we've decided to not find out the gender this time around. ;) We'll see if I can stay strong. ha!
That, my friend, is a massive rat. Ick!
And I love your picture of the clouds. :-)
Tell me about it Sara! That was the Adi sized one. ;) Thankfully the ones we caught after that one were MUCH smaller. And we haven't heard a thing since the four. ;)
Post a Comment