#329 belated father's day celebrations
#330 known, skilled surgeons
#331 praying a thousand miles away
#332 good news
#333 immediate pain relief
#334 red cross babysitter training
#335 a strong oldest brother's phone call
#336 the Lord's protection of my mother's life
#337 late night trip to Tulsa
#338 family time
#339 slicked down, hilarious hair do's on little boys
#340 perpetual awe in the Lord's answer of "yes"
#341 a husband willing to handle all the details...with a list
#342 sleeping on my parents couch
#343 business trips
#344 being the one who stays home
#345 six loads of sheets on the line
#346 a date night with all the kids
#347 a visit from grandpa
#348 a daddy who returns home
#349 cousin visits
#350 farm hikes and fishing
#351 yummy pizza lunch
#352 generous friends
#353 a challenge to choose NOT to be complacent
#354 late night counseling
#355 long awaited bidding
#356 writing our 4th house offer
#357 praying aloud with our children
#358 offer excepted
#359 children who direct praise to the Lord immediately
#360 prayers of thanksgiving
#361 birthday celebrations
#362 thoughtful gifts
#363 an afternoon with my family
#364 others sharing our joy
#365 clearance rack at the real Gap
#366 sleepy husband
#367 fresh cut grass
#368 art camp
#369 comfy living room rugs :)
#370 reminders of the Lord's goodness
#371 tears of joy on a birthday
#372 next years curriculum sitting in online shopping carts
#373 brave 9 yr olds
#374 texting
#375 swim lessons
#378 pleasant morning temps
#379 strict teachers
#380 chigger bites
"Defeat may serve as well as victory
To shake the soul and let the glory out.
When the great oak is straining in the wind,
The boughs drink in new beauty, and the trunk
Sends down a deeper root on the windward side.
Only the soul that knows the mighty grief
Can know the mighty rapture. Sorrows come
To stretch out spaces in the heart for joy."
But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. 2 Corinthians 2:14





18 comments:
wait a second! Did I miss you making a big announcement somewhere? Congrats to both of you! =)
Um, hello?! That's what I was thinking. I even had to go back on FB to see if I missed something! :)
Congrats!!! Such exciting things going on there, huh?! How are you feeling so far?
haha! THIS is the announcement. There isn't anything on FB. :)
Thanks for the congrats, we are very excited!
Brooke, I started zofran on Tuesday. Before that, it was bad, but now manageable.
I woke up thinking about you and your big news! :) So excited for you!
So excited to to share in your joy :)
love you
I have just been so excited for you guys! Yesterday I kept thinking back to your LAST birthday and what a different place you were in then. I am sure the joy of His "yes" is so much sweeter now that you have accepted His "no" so many times. There is nothing better than knowing He has led you here!
And a new little Bloom too...soooo excited! I just showed Ethan your post, and he goes, "I KNEW IT!!!" :)
Yay!!!
Glad that these comments confirmed my ??? I really wanted to ask again if you are pregnant. I'm so happy for you! I will really pray that you won't be super sick, you are such a trooper to welcome this many babies considering.
Also, praise the Lord for your house offer being accepted! Can't wait to see your new place. It's been a long road.
Thanks guys!
Rachel, sara and I were talking about that yesterday. Last years birthday, oh my....what a doozie. I was so thankful to be crying tears of joy today and not tears of sadness. Not to mention begging that lady for our money back on the house as nicely and politely as possible. :) Ethan makes me laugh, what is he, the baby whisperer? Or perhaps he had a tip? ;)
Jenica, Here's the good thing about having gone through it before....it is easier b/c you know all the things that work. :) And I have a great midwife, I just called her up and she ordered the meds right away. It brings me to a level of functioning that is very manageable. Yesterday in the truck, the girls and I were discussing me being sick. (I have to pull over from time to time.) I told them that some people probably think we are crazy to have another one considering the pukies. They were hilarious. "Why? It is only a few months! And we get a sibling for forever!" I just laughed, and agreed. Although, they don't realize or remember how long the months can be. But oh well. It is worth it, and we are super excited!
My thousand gifts post before this one had a couple pics of the interior of the new place. Hopefully I'll get some more pics soon, I haven't been in it for a few weeks.
yeah and yeah!! we are so happy for you guys! cant wait to see the new place and meet the new little cousin!
Congrats!!!!!!
Congrats!!!
Yay!!! Soo happy for you guys on the new house AND the new baby! What exciting times for you all. I'm so glad you got some Zofran...what a relief that is! :)
Still so happy for you all and for so many reasons! Congratulations again, for both announcements!
Congratulations on the baby and the house! An exciting time in your family. =)
I was going to say something about how you didn't dedicate a *whole* post to announcing the pregnancy, or the house! Oh well, I guess enough people caught on :)
Wow, I'm really late in seeing this and offering a big CONGRATS!!! So happy to hear all your wonderful news Shawna! When is your newest little one due? Also, when do you get to move into your new house? Will be praying for you in all these exciting and busy things.
Thanks Everyone!
Alex, it is more fun this way. ha!
Kari, we close in a couple of weeks and move at the end of August.
The new little one is due early February. We cannot wait to meet him/her! :)
Oh Congrats, shawna...exciting news on both fronts!
Post a Comment