Monday, June 14, 2010

One Thousand Gifts.....




#276 Impromptu lunch dates

#277 Awesome kiddie meal workbooks

#278 Chatting with a friend



#279 Pictures that encapsulate little girl dreams

#280 Standing in awe of the Goodness of the Lord

#281 Whirlwind weekends



#282 The Fur Moby

#283 Working alongside brothers and sisters in Christ

#284 Watching others take the reigns, and excel far beyond our highest expectation



#285 VBS

#286 Contemplating God's promises

#287 Little children hearing the gospel




#287 Basement surprises

#288 Week long cousin sleepover

#289 Whispering in the dark



#289 Babies that cry out for their momma in the night

#290 Being trusted with secrets

#291 Realizing that teenagerdom is right around the corner



#292 More house shopping!

#293 Homemade caramel fraps

#294 Arky Arky in concert



#295 Olive bars

#296 Adult pizzas

#297 Answered prayers



There is another arbiter, too often forgotten. "Let Christ's peace be arbiter in your hearts; to this peace you were called." Col 3:15

Father, I know that all my life, is portioned out for me, and the changes that are sure to come, I do not fear to see; I ask Thee for a present mind, intent on pleasing Thee.



3 comments:

Reagan said...

I just have one question - what's up with that cool shelving. is that your basement? looks like artwork to me but probably not very handy. the shelves warp?

Rachel said...

It was a good week, wasn't it?? When we take the time to notice, His work is always so obvious!

Shawna said...

No, that is the basement in the 6br house from last week. ;) It is suppose to be shelving yes, but they made it out of untreated mdf. Doesn't really work out in a basement. I saw it and started cracking up. How would you ever stack things on it? Yet they do!

Very true Rachel. I miss so much each day, even when I am TRYING to notice!