Monday, May 31, 2010

One Thousand Gifts.....



#212 patience being cultivated

#213 fellowship with my lover

#214 encouraging texts

#215 school being over, packed up, tests back

#216 a *tiny* (and I mean TINY) twinge of excitement for next year already

#217 hot, sticky weather

#218 air conditioning on earlier than ever

#219 pleasant moods because of artificial coolness

#220 realizing I am old

#221 falling more and more in love with my husband

#222 the never ending house hunt

#223 praying list prices down

#224 hope

#225 precious children

#226 summer planning

#227 mason jars filled with milk so fresh it is warm

#228 sonlight books for pennies

#229 borrowed sewing machines

#230 new friends

#231 a two day break in the craziness

#232 never ending illness

#233 longing to meet again with the body of Christ

#234 tenderhearted, compassionate and emotion filled daughters

#235 family trips

#236 one twenties

#237 $5 tans

#238 spiders in jars all over the house

#239 big fat caterpillars

#240 30 day challenge over

#241 stretch marks

#242 farmers market

#243 horses running down the middle of the street

#244 family night at chick fil a

#234 wind tunnel

#235 hfcs free caramel syrup

#236 just dance

#237 sweet friends getting married

#238 sleepy hubby

O Lord of hosts, how blessed is the man who puts his trust in You. Psalm 84:12




5 comments:

Kathy said...

isn't Just Dance one of the most fun games ever?? it's a workout in itself! =)

jenica said...

Are you pregnant?

Shawna said...

Kathy, it is pretty interesting, quite possibly more fun to WATCH for me though. I am horribly uncoordinated. I only did it b/c they begged, (night before a wedding party) and then they took pics with my camera OF ME. Maybe I should load those up. ;) This was also the night I realized I am old. haha!

Jenica, I wish I was, but I'm not. Praying lots about it. :) I just have these massive stretch marks appearing after doing a workout challenge with a friend. Strangest thing really, I think it is just b/c of new loose skin or something? The skin was stretched over fat, but now just hanging on the muscle? Oddly enough I have pics of them too. :) Sent them to Rachel b/c I thought I was just imagining them, but sure enough, getting smaller and adding stretch marks. Delightful. :)

jenica said...

Ok, sorry, I just imagined some alludes to that, "like tiny twinge of excitement". I will pray for you.
That is so funny about the stretch marks. I guess I've never gotten small enough to get them that way, just the bigger way. =) I can't believe you did that workout for 30 days straight! Good job!

Shawna said...

oh jenica, no apologies!

I only did 27 workouts in 30 days. I tried so hard, but man alive life sure has a way of making things difficult! :) I know for a fact though, if I hadn't done the challenge I wouldn't have worked out near that many times, so still good for me.