
Vegetarian Sloppy Joes on Beautiful Buns, Roasted Potato Wedges, Orange slices
Salmon and Spinach Quiche, House salad
Chicken Tomato Pizza, Sausage Pizza, Caesar Salad, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Pastor Ryan's Chicken Tikka, Brown Rice, Green Peas
Cheese Lasagna, French Bread, Green Beans
Blender Pancakes with Fruit and Cream, Scrambled Eggs, Turkey Bacon, Orange Julius
Lentil and Brown Rice Bake w/ sour cream, cheese and salsa, Tortilla Chips, Pineapple
3 comments:
Oh, look! There you are! I thought you'd shut down your blog. ;-) Your menu looks yummy as always!
Yesterday I wanted something warm for dinner, and I'd been looking for a good recipe for lentils, so I made those meatless sloppy joes! SO YUMMY - we all loved it.... definitely a repeat around here. I made Lydia's 'out of this world' rolls with them and we ate them open-faced with some cheese on top. I couldn't believe how good they were!
funny! We had them last night too. Although I used Nicole's 'beautiful buns' recipe. My kids loved it. Rex and I had salads and butternut squash soup. ;)
Mid joe brooklyn says, I think this is a different kind of meat than what it usually in sloppy joes! Made us all laugh!
Post a Comment