In late February we were treated to a whole family getaway by my parents in Branson. Words cannot even begin to describe how much fun it was to all be in one place with no outside commitments. We look forward to making this an every year trip.
Watching the family grow through pictures will also be fun. There is still plenty of room on the boy and girl grandchild couches. ;)
Yes, that would be my son boycotting the picture taking. There are no words or excuses for his behavior. All the other man cubs are being sweet and peaceful showering baby cooper with love and adoration.
Pure girly sweetness. I love each of their expressions.
All seven of us.
The whole family together, I just love this picture! I am wondering how big I will have to enlarge it so I can see each persons face when I hang it on the wall. ;)
Looking forward to next year everyone!


7 comments:
Such great pictures! I especially love the one of all of you... makes me look forward to the pics of us with kids/grandkids. What a wonderful legacy your folks have built!
Landon was not being sweet to Cooper, he was just about to hit him... unfortunately :P
It was so much fun though. Can't wait for next year!
that is awesome! I love the whole family pic ... can you imagine when you've all had all your kids how big the family will be? how fun!!!
lol, Marcie. Well, maybe when you look back on this pic years from now, you'll have totally forgotten that detail. :)
Looks like such a good time!
What a great family! So glad you could all find time to be together, that's a challenge.
I clicked on the one of all of you and Leyla said, "wait! is that the Duggar family?!"
Great pictures! And future family trips are a must!
Ah, yes, the joys of the "now, everybody smile" portion of the family get-together. That portion always seems to last longer than any other portion for us. :-)
Post a Comment