Before we begin, a small disclaimer.
The following pictures were taken during normal school hours, and yes you are seeing correctly - I have bed head, I'm still in my robe, and I've not had a shower. :) I have felt a twinge of guilt this week when my older two children have gotten up earlier than me. But that is just the kind of week we (I'm) are having.
(My blog post entitled '10 Reasons I make a Terrible Home Schooler' is almost finished. Look for it soon! haha!)
All that said, here is the latest in toddler entertainment during school.

Me to the man cub: "you want momma to take your picture?"
"More kisses, more pictures!" says the man cub.
How can I resist? Good gracious this child is yummy!
I love his look of glee!
"I kiss you, momma" says the man cub.

Let's get some pics with the other students. (Here is where the plan to occupy the toddler so the other children can work begins to fall apart.)

I send them all on their way, and he proclaims, "a picture of my FEET!!"
And now they are all back! (shocker!)
If only I was holding a poster with "2009-2010" written on it, this could be our class/school picture!

Let's make crazy faces!! (suggested by cammers)
In true boy fashion, he jumps right in on this kind of picture taking!
Older sis takes the opportunity to show him how to center himself in front of the camera.
What a useful skill!
Ok, everyone - back to work please.
Except for Miles - time to practice dribbling. It is part 2 of our man cub preschool. :)









9 comments:
Love it!!
We are getting a lot of laughs around here from these! They are great! (Don't tell -- I'm with ya on the kids getting going before me and being in my bathrobe!)
:) looks like fun! He's pretty adorable.
Oh, that makes me feel better I've been making them start their own school while I'm in the shower. It doesn't go so well and I always wonder why I keep doing that!
Hey, at least you are all having fun and there's no grumpy whiny faces! That's a homeschooling plus.
Very cute!
Looks like fun-I agree that little boys do taste yummy :)and give sweet kisses.
so cute! i love all the ones with you and all the kiddies
Jenica - the days of that working well are just around the corner! I promise!
Usually we have a start time of 8am. The older two have to be showered/breakfasted/and chores done and starting by then. They do their quiet time, handwriting, literature, science, spanish before I come down with the younger two at 9. (Spanish and Science are taught in an outside class, so they have homework for it each day) It gives me a chance to have some training time (church practice mostly!) with Miles and Cam while I read and shower, and it gives the older two peace and quiet for a chunk of subjects.
All these pictures brought a huge smile to my face! Thanks for sharing, such cute kiddos!
Who says school's not fun? :o) And what a perfect part 2 for Miles - something to do with a ball!!!
Post a Comment