Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks unto the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks unto the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"
#46 my lovers return
#47 swine necklaces
#48 generous employers
#49 cold brew
#50 friends who christmas shop for me
#51 unexpected gifts
#52 kisses from the baby boy
#53 10 glorious hours of uninterrupted sleep with my lover
#54 9 loads of laundry blowing in the breeze
#55 travel
#56 packing
#57 redeeming love
#58 eight handed cleaning crew
#59 netflix
#60 thanksgiving crafts
#61 baking
#62 laughter
#63 the library
#64 "to not to"
#65 family gatherings
#66 anticipation
#67 waiting on the Lord
#68 making progress
#69 employment
#70 holidays
#71 treasured time with parents
#72 our new babysitter
#73 faux sunlight
#74 christmas lights on the house
#75 choir performances on the horizon
#76 glorious weather
#77 a child grasping the concept of "to him who knows the right thing to do, and does not do it, to him it is sin" and immediately changing her habits and behavior.
#78 conviction in my own heart,
watching the Lord work in my child's
#79 loud girlie laughter
#80 my salvation
#81 Mucinex D
#82 long talks with my siblings
___________________________________________
For the beauty of the earth,
For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth
Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our grateful hymn of praise.
For the beauty of each hour
Of the day and of the night,
Hill and vale, and tree and flower,
Sun and moon and stars of light,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our grateful hymn of praise.
For the joy of human love,
Brother, sister, parent, child,
Friends on earth, and friends above,
Pleasures pure and undefiled,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our grateful hymn of praise.
For each perfect gift of thine,
To our race so freely given,
Graces human and divine,
Flowers of earth and buds of heaven,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our grateful hymn of praise.
For thy Church which evermore
Lifteth holy hands above,
Offering up on every shore
Her pure sacrifice of love,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our grateful hymn of praise.
4 comments:
I wanna hear about 'swine necklaces'???
And I love seeing other ppls lists - I've just started this myself and find it so neat to see what others are thankful for. =)
Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Camryn has been making necklaces out of twine. Braiding them, knotting them etc. But she calls them "swine necklaces" it just makes me laugh! :)
It is so fun to read others, and so good for me to think on each day. I love it!
This is such a good exercise for you and also for other's to read.
Who's your new babysitter? Marikate? I can't wait for that day.
Are you doing cold brew coffee? I've done that - suppose to be less acidic.
I agree jenica, so so good!
You guessed the babysitter, and it IS wonderful. We are staying very close to home right now, but I still can't get over it. ;)
We are loving the cold brew. I only drink iced coffee, so it is perfect!
Post a Comment