Sunday, November 29, 2009

Menu Plan






Breakfast
  • bagels & cream cheese, fruit x4
  • cereal & fruit x1
  • eggs, cinnamon toast, turkey sausage x2
Lunch
  • homemade lunchables x3
  • pb & jelly, fruit x2
  • grilled cheese & bugles x2
Dinner
  • cashew fried rice & pot stickers
  • baked potato soup & homemade whole wheat bread
  • mexican rice & beans, homemade tortillas
  • thai shrimp & coconut rice, peanut salad
  • roasted chicken & potatoes, peas
  • pesto pizza & italian salad


2 comments:

jenica said...

Looks wonderful!
Tell me about "homemade lunchables"?

Do you have a good tortilla recipe? I love the uncooked tortillas at Costco, but I haven't found them my last few visits.

Cute pic of those girlies!

Shawna said...

It isn't anything fabulous, just wheat thins, cheese cubes, raisins, half of a banana. (all arranged on a plate) But for some reason they LOVE it!

I haven't ever made them, just seen lots of recipes and blog posts about it. They make it look super easy though, so I thought I'd give it a try. I'll let you know how it goes!

We love those girlies too!