Saturday, November 14, 2009

Menu Plan

merikate's photography


Breakfast:
  • bagels and cream cheese x3
  • baked oatmeal x2
  • toast and turkey sausage x2
Lunch:
  • dinner leftovers
  • peanut butter and honey sandwiches w/apples
  • cheese and crackers, bananas, raisins
Dinner:
  • 20 clove garlic brown sugar chicken and sweet potatoes/gorgonzola and raspberry salad/green beans/crescent rolls/pumpkin pie (sunday lunch)
  • chicken spaghetti/green beans/texas toast/ cookies (babysitter)
  • dutch pancake/turkey sausage/fruit/juice
  • leftovers
  • grilled cheese/tomato soup/apples
  • chicken and cheese quesadillas/mexican rice/refried beans
  • chicken nuggets/fries/fruit/cookies (date night!)

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Great photography, MeriKate!

Sara said...

Love the changes to your page! Want to share the garlic chicken recipe (Sunday)? It sounds yummy!

Shawna said...

Thanks sara!

What I do for the chicken is a couple handfuls of garlic, big scoop of brown sugar, some oil and water...blend until smooth. In a roasting pan I put a whole chicken and cube up 3lbs sweet potatoes in 2-3 in chunks. Pour the garlic/brown sugar mix over it all and bake the chicken according to the package. Today since we were at church, I just cooked at 250 the whole time we were gone - it was done when we got home.

jenica said...

Hmm. that chicken & sweet pot. sound good! I also want to try the chicken spaghetti.

I love PW's tom. soup!

Shawna said...

It is VERY yummy and so easy!

I ended up doing PW lemon pasta with chicken b/c I forgot to buy broth base. I hope Brian and Rachelle like it! (they are watching the kids while I go meet Pioneer Woman on the plaza tonight!)