that was cracking me up - that'll be fun to look back on!
and the obsession with all things "potty" related begins! How do they know from such a young age that those kind of stunts always get a laugh??? =)
Tooo cute!
that is funny! autumn likes to wear underwear around her neck.
I think the obsession with all things potty started a while ago, he loves to fart and say, "I poopin, sissies I poopin!"Today after his bath he ran into his room and gleefully peed all over his cars! ;)
good thing you're in an apartment! :)
Unfortunately, the cars were all lined up on his road rug. :) But it scrubbed up pretty well.
Ha ha, he will love you for those pictures when he is older :)
That's hilarious! Boys are so funny about stuff like that and yours is such a cutie!
SO FUNNY! I love it!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
that was cracking me up - that'll be fun to look back on!
and the obsession with all things "potty" related begins! How do they know from such a young age that those kind of stunts always get a laugh??? =)
Tooo cute!
that is funny! autumn likes to wear underwear around her neck.
I think the obsession with all things potty started a while ago, he loves to fart and say, "I poopin, sissies I poopin!"
Today after his bath he ran into his room and gleefully peed all over his cars! ;)
good thing you're in an apartment! :)
Unfortunately, the cars were all lined up on his road rug. :) But it scrubbed up pretty well.
Ha ha, he will love you for those pictures when he is older :)
That's hilarious! Boys are so funny about stuff like that and yours is such a cutie!
SO FUNNY! I love it!
Post a Comment