Saturday, July 04, 2009

Summer in full swing...


Much of the blogging world is quiet these days, with everyone out and about enjoying their summer with family, and our home is no exception. I thought I would pop in to say that we are still alive, settling in to our "new" apartment dwelling.

Life has been downright crazy, and once I have a complete cohesive thought that I can express in words about it all, I will post.

It would however, be shameful not to express our gratitude to each of you who have ministered to us during this challenging time in our lives. We can never thank you enough.

I hope this finds you enjoying His creation and the gifts that He has so bountifully bestowed on each of us!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Love you guys

Laurel said...

Jessie made the comment I'd already typed in my head, but it bears repeating:
We love you guys!

~ Rory ~ said...

Praying for you!