Monday, May 25, 2009

Nice start to a relaxing weekend...

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh cool! Josh's dad would be so jealous. He doesn't make you clean them, does he?! Yuck and pain in the tooshie!

Lynn said...

Way to go Rex!

April said...

I guess we know what you guys are having for dinner ;)

Shawna said...

Umm brooke, why on EARTH would *I* clean it?!?! You don't know me very well! ;) I thought it was bad enough that I have had to smell it rotting in the trash next to the house all weekend.

April, you guessed right. In fact he is firing up the grill right now. We are even having people over to eat it with us!

Christina said...

Guess you could have used the gun cabinet as a "gun cabinet" after all =) Can't you just picture it surrounded by lovely stuffed heads? Hehe

Eryn said...

i am NOT going to tell james about this....

Heather said...

that's awesome!!

luaphacim said...

Man, all we did was cook stuff that had been killed FOR us this weekend... kind of makes me feel less manly. ;-)

Arlice said...

Are you sure you ate the right one?