
The new blue bathroom that I disdain, I am NOT a blue person!
I love the color and how well it works in there, but it is just not me.
I realized tonight that I never posted an update on how "the list" went. Did anyone else have a project procrastinators party? I must admit that when I first read about the ppp, I quickly envisioned painting all my goodwill/garage sale finds, maybe making some pillows and other domestic stuff. The day before the party started we decided to go ahead and list the house. My list was quickly revamped into - finish the house and finish it fast.
We were able to get nearly everything on the list done. We still need to caulk, and I took off hanging curtains. Because I am stingy, and I didn't want to have to leave them if the house sold!
I don't have any before or afters, however if I know you I would be happy to send you our MLS listing. :)
5 comments:
What?! You are selling your house...I must have missed that blog somewhere along the way. Have you bought another yet or are you building? Sounds like a lot of work, but GOOD for you for getting so much done. Inspiring!
I'd love to see your listing with all the pics. From the few pics I've seen it's really beautiful.
p.s. I like the blue!
you are so skinny i think i am going to be sick..
You look great Shawna!
Congrats on selling your house!
Kari, the plan was to sell it in the fall, but we decided to go ahead and try now so that we wouldn't be selling/buying/moving during the school year. It sold today, so we will start looking this week.
Umm, thanks eryn - but that sick feeling you are experiencing has nothing to do with me, but my new nephew you are growing! Taking your own picture allows you to get a good angle and suck it in!
I thought the same thing, Eryn, she is so skinny. And cute. =)
Wow, that is crazy you already sold the house! What a blessing.
I'm with you, Shawna, blue has never been my color (mostly for walls), but what do ya know my kitchen AND dining room I painted blue...I bewildering myself.
Please send me the mls!
Post a Comment