Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the mean mom award...


On monday the girls and I went through all 
their clothes, 
getting the spring stuff out and ready for the 
cold front that was coming through.

Bubba joined in on the mayhem.  Because it is fun to throw
hangers at your sisters and knock over piles of their
clothes.  They shriek at both!

In the midst of all of this he became thoroughly
wound up.  Running around like a crazy man.
Next thing we know, he flips himself into an 
empty laundry basket and starts wailing.



I could not contain my laughter, which as you 
can tell, did not go over well with him.  Or 
was it the picture taking?  I am not completely sure!



Very quickly he gives up on me, and decides to 
see if a sister will help him out, since I am 
obviously too busy documenting his predicament.

Hey, at least I didn't leave him in the basket while
I ran down stairs to get the good camera.
Brooklyn would not have been able to handle it,
she was crying for him in the 30 seconds it 
took to take these two!

So maybe I only earn the silver mean mom award, 
since I used the camera on my phone?  :)





9 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh mercy, that is too funny. Those pictures are going to be classics!

Brooke said...

That is so funny! I would have laughed first too. Sometimes you just can't help it!

Jessie said...

Ha ha I do that all the time-laughing at my child's predicament. You really can't help it sometimes.

Lynn said...

Oh - Brookie is so sweet :) love that girl!

Shawna said...

We love her too! Btw, she broke down crying when she got wind that you guys got the house too!

Eryn said...

i think the best thing we can do for our kids is to laugh at them :)

April said...

I don't see what his problem is, my kids love sitting/laying in those exact baskets ;)

Rachel said...

Haha, poor Bubba. I laugh all the time at my boys too - I just tell myself it makes them tougher. :)

Reagan said...

That is so funny! Poor brooklyn feeling so bad for him.