Don't you just love it when you stumble upon a really great blog? You know the kind, one that makes you fight the urge to drop everything, sit down and read through the entire contents of their archives. Well here is one for your weekend. :)

I almost flipped when I saw this picture, it is my DREAM dining table and chairs. Although, I want the table to be twice as long....six chairs down each side, one on each end. Wicker chairs though, that can be moved anywhere in the house or outside. Dining room chairs that can also be used as living room furniture! I would do it now except I would need an addition to the back of my house! :)
Here is a kitchen that she designed for a client. Those cabinets are just stock ones from Home Depot or Lowe's. Painted and heavily distressed. I LOVE it!
Another great dining option. I love it when house stuff is reworked, or used non traditionally.
There are many, many more pictures I could share, but I'll save myself some time, and just send you over there...you won't be disappointed, I promise!
Husband disclaimer: If your wife reads this blog she will want to paint nearly everything she can get her hands on, as well as buy all kinds of random "junk" looking items to rework. You've been warned. :)


5 comments:
Oh, wow...yes, just added it to the reader. And guess what I'll be doing tonight while DH is working late? Hmm....
I've been reading her blog for awhile - love it!
I just read her blog this week :) this is kind of a place I lust after-I try not to linger too long.
Great ideas... I almost thought about posting a link to her on my blog recently because of a recent bedroom redo she did giving a high end look for so cheap! She is very industrious. Anna
I love her blog, she is always so inspiring.
Post a Comment