Thursday, February 05, 2009

Playing ball...


Sometimes you know how it *should* work, but no matter how hard you try, it just won't. He was more than a little frustrated by this set back. :) We would show him the balls that are meant for his hoop, but he would keep going back to the big pink striped ball, thinking perhaps maybe *this* time it would fit. :)

7 comments:

Laurel said...

Too cute!

Marcie said...

Aww, he is just too cute! You've just gotta get a bigger hoop, huh?

meesh said...

Such determination! It is so fun to see them grow!!

Rachel C said...

I can't believe how big he is and all he is doing-so fun!

Eryn said...

he looks like he has grown so much since christmas! come visit us!

Encouragemant From Above said...

I feel like that all the time but I'm not as cute as Miles.
Jackie

Abbey said...

That is hilarious! So frustrating!