With instructions not to let Camryn see it. :) I watched it (alone), amazed at the little girls' monkeyness. My girls were busy doing their chores, so I came upstairs to check on them. As I rounded the corner in the hallway, this is how I found Camryn:

Seriously, I kid you not! And you know what she said she was doing? Saying "Hi" to Addie. (the dog) And for those of you not familiar with our house....that is the laundry chute she is shimmying down. Addie's kennel is in the laundry room right now. (downstairs) Thank goodness she had her puffer vest on, or we might have found her in the hamper! :)
9 comments:
lol!!!!
That would be so crazy to have had her go down that chute.
She is a monkey child :)
Unbelievable! I can see why your mom said NOT to show Cam :0)
What really cracked me up was the lady just washing the windows - I'd be totally watching the show!
I got a great chuckle out of this one! So funny! I can't imagine trying to keep up with her!! She is so funny!
Oh my!! I think you were right when you said that your Cami & my Kami would be a lethal combo! Ha! Ha! She is so funny!!
Wow, that is SO funny! However, I'm not sure I would have thought it was as funny if it were Austin...
I thought the window washing person was funny too...I mean, he acted as if it happened every day or something!
That is hysterical!
wow, that was crazy! so did she drop the dog down the laundry shoot?
It is a true miracle of life when a claw machine births a full grown child.
Let's hope you don't have any laundry chute birthing experiences in your future!
here it is! (the comment section was not on my computer yesterday).
i hope that girl go an animal after all that. those machines rip you off!
Post a Comment