Reflections on the Long Haul
3 John 1:4 says it all: “I have no greater joy than to see my children walk in the truth.” Putting no confidence in the flesh, Please God, let me finish the race.
The Hill Called Difficulty
The hill only seems difficult when I let go of my Father's hand. So long as I'm hanging onto Him, nothing will happen except what He knows is best for me. I trust Him. Do you?
My Past Comes Back to Haunt Me
If you do not have children old enough to question your fun as a teenager, read this and consider yourself warned. And if you do have kids old enough, read and commiserate with Jeni! Similar conversations have happened here more times than I care to admit!
Thanksgiving Tablecloth Project
I would love to make a christmas version.
Letter Perspectives
I thought this was a cool idea for a gift...I can't find the orginal site I saw, but it looks like there are many places where you can purchase similar items. In googling, I also found that you can make your own on Flickr.
Small Words
I found Kim from the Nester. I love seeing awesome SAHM businesses. I am inspired by their creativity and style. Kim is VERY talented. She also has 4 kids, under 5? I don't think I would have the mental fortitude or energy to paint my own NAILS, let alone canvases. But seriously after poking around on her site I found myself looking longingly at the canvases at Hobby Lobby last night.
A few Blogs recently added to my reader:
for moms:
Mom of Littles
for crafty inspiration:
Small Words Blog
Emmie Cakes
supper club ideas:
Crockpot 365
$5 Dinners
people I "know" (meaning we have met, or not!) but I can now stalk online:
The Hubbies
Ramblings of Robin
Balancing Everything
Care to share your Link Love? What have you found online recently that inspired you, encouraged you, or just made you smile? Post it on your blog, and share the linky love. :)
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Now we can mutually stalk each other! fun fun!
:)
i couldnt find the comment section on that last post, but it was hilarious! and then i cant believe you found cam like that!
Post a Comment