Wednesday, December 24, 2008


8 comments:

jenica said...

Merry Christmas! Beautiful pictures!

HopiQ said...

What beautiful pictures!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Kelly said...

Merry Christmas, Bloom Fam! Those pictures are amazing! You have such a lovely family!

Christina said...

Beautiful card, beautiful family. Merry (late) Christmas!

~ Rory ~ said...

Beautiful pictures Shawna! I really enjoyed the others on Facebook too! Miles looks like such a sweetie sitting on his truck with his hat a binky. Glad you had a Merry Christmas and hope you have a wonderful New Year!

jenica said...

Ha! ^^^^^^ was me. I hope I didn't spook you out.
If you've never noticed, I'm a little spacey.
And thanks for the card, I now have you all on my photo board!

April said...

Should I be offended I never got a card? :) I want to see this in print, do you have an extra to bring this weekend?

Shawna said...

april, don't be offended. I ran out and had to buy another 50! I will bring them to the nienhuis fam this weekend. Gotta save the $$ on postage you know! :)