Friday, November 14, 2008

Link love....well only one.

I had planned on posting a list of links like my friend Reagan does on Friday. "Link Love" But I wasn't good at keeping track of them this week like I had originally planned. Since the day is closing, I will leave you with one.

Obama's Fascinating Interview with Cathleen Falsani

Hat tip to Randy Alcorn's blog. I loved this excerpt from his summary on the interview:

May we pray for him daily in the difficult times ahead for our nation. And may we pray for the church, that as economic difficulties and other challenges come, we would rise up and not sound like a whining special interest group, but would be the people of God living out the servant hood of Jesus, and drawing people to faith in Him.

I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.



1 comment:

Eryn said...

wow. that was a really interesting interview.