Just in case you haven't heard, Katie is coming home for two full days this weekend, and the plan Lord willing is to discharge her on Tuesday, September 2nd! We are so excited for them!
I read that this morning! What great things the Lord has been doing lately. Katie and Evelyn are a testament to His greatness! It has been such a neat experience for me to be united in prayer with other believers for Katie (whom I have never met). The body of Christ is such an awesome thing!
3 comments:
Ohh, I know! Such good news.
What a painful, but joy-filled ride they've been on! And the Lord has been in control and received glory through it all.
I read that this morning! What great things the Lord has been doing lately. Katie and Evelyn are a testament to His greatness! It has been such a neat experience for me to be united in prayer with other believers for Katie (whom I have never met). The body of Christ is such an awesome thing!
So glad to hear it! Micah and I will continue to pray.
Post a Comment