I would vote for not. :)
Unfortunately for me, whoever did the brown
cabinets thought it was a good idea, thus forcing
me to cover it. But if you have the option, I say,
LEAVE IT!
It took over 4 hrs just to do the insides. Which
was really surprising, as it takes NO time to do the rest.
Unfortunately for me, whoever did the brown
cabinets thought it was a good idea, thus forcing
me to cover it. But if you have the option, I say,
LEAVE IT!
It took over 4 hrs just to do the insides. Which
was really surprising, as it takes NO time to do the rest.
We are headed to dinner at Chipotle.
Or make that lunch and dinner..
for some reason we thought it would
only take an hour or two.
We told the kids we would go out for lunch,
in just a few minutes.
Well, it is 5:00 now, and off we go!
After dinner we need to pick up the
black paint to come home and do the whole
thing again. Good Times!
Or make that lunch and dinner..
for some reason we thought it would
only take an hour or two.
We told the kids we would go out for lunch,
in just a few minutes.
Well, it is 5:00 now, and off we go!
After dinner we need to pick up the
black paint to come home and do the whole
thing again. Good Times!
4 comments:
Ok, I won't be doing that, thanks.
So, what color are you painting the insides?
Thanks for the heads up!
So, are you painting your cabinets black?
The insides of the cabinets will be the same as the outside, I was thought about doing the insides white, but thought that would be a nightmare to keep a perfect line where the front of the cabinet meets the insides. And yes, the cabinets are black.
All the drawers and doors have one coat on them and look awesome. I am two cabinets in on the insides. Currently a little freaked out. I wish Rachel was in town..I would have her over here inspecting! Rex keeps reassuring me it will be great, but I need a girl! :) Maybe I should call Reagan. Except I think she is out of town as well.
Ah well...back to work!
we drove through topeka around 1pm yesterday. i almost called you and asked if you guys wanted to do lunch. but we were all wanting to get home and i hadnt showered in two days and i am seeing you next weekend!
Post a Comment