The man cub heard his cousin Finn was pulling
himself up. He would have none of that -
he is a little bloom you know!
Right after we told him, look what he did for
the first time.
himself up. He would have none of that -
he is a little bloom you know!
Right after we told him, look what he did for
the first time.
We have kept busy getting stuff together for this little
kitchen update. Tonight I primed the cabinet drawers,
shelves and doors.
Rex took down the cabinets on the west wall.
Me and my ideas always end up making SO much
work for him. Originally we had planned to raise
the upper cabinets a couple inches so I could slide
my kitchen aid underneath, something I previously
could not do. Then I got to thinking how the kitchen
would flow so much better if we moved the fridge to the
this wall. It would open up the area by the new hole,
making everything feel more open.
At this point I ask,
Hey babe, are we crazy to be doing all of this?
Acting like we know what we are doing....
knocking holes in walls, moving around cabinets.
Seriously, have we bit of more than we can handle?
His VERY ENTHUSIASTIC answer,
yes! we are totally crazy!
But at this point, what do you do? Just plow forward..
We have deadlines you know! James and Eryn
arrive a week from tonight, and we have quite a bit
left to get done before they get here!
We'll keep you posted on the insanity.
It may just talk you in or out of your own kitchen updating!
We have deadlines you know! James and Eryn
arrive a week from tonight, and we have quite a bit
left to get done before they get here!
We'll keep you posted on the insanity.
It may just talk you in or out of your own kitchen updating!
4 comments:
It looks great so far! I'm glad your hubby is on board, mine would have said - things are fine where they are, let's not mess with it! =)
Wow! So, I guess you have a busy Saturday?
I agree about the refrigerator. That would really open it up if you could move it! Would you extend the cabinets on the other side and have counter space over there?
Yes, the cabinets on that west wall are just getting moved over enough to make room for the fridge. I kind of really wanted to just pitch the cabinets altogether since it REALLY makes the kitchen so much bigger with out them, but I know that makes no sense. :)
Lookin' good! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment