Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Push ups...


We've been told that an important part of raising boys
is being sure they have ample opportunity to
exert energy. So we instituted mandatory calisthenics
for Miley boy. Pretty impressive form, don't you think?


13 comments:

Tim said...

Do you yell, "DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!"

Rachel said...

Haha! I should teach my boys that. :)

Laurel said...

That is magazine cover adorable. What a strong little man! :-)

jenica said...

Ahhhh! Those chubby arms might be gone before you know it.

My, your floors look clean...

Abbey said...

He looks so big! I can't believe it!! Is he crawling yet? What a beautiful boy!

Shawna said...

he gets up on all fours, and then goes back down on his tummy and scoots where every he wants to go...he is getting way faster. how is your little one?

Marcie said...

Aww, what a cute shot! I miss that little guy.

Reagan said...

That is such a good shot! He really looks like he's doing them consecutively :) I love his face too...like "what, this is no big deal" lol

Rachel C said...

That is adorable, you should send to one of those baby magazines! And your floors are incredibly clean, no fair.

Eryn said...

he is sooo cute! and what good form. him and autumn will make quite the team. has he lost all of his chub? he looks lean and mean! :)

Shawna said...

I think he is pretty chubby still 19# @ 9 months, he is wearing 12-18 month clothes because he is so wide. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! It will be fun to see what kind of trouble the two of them can get into. :)

Christina said...

I love it! It must be a boy thing. Nine months old and already macho!

Kelly said...

that's awesome!! And, kudos on photography well done to catch that shot!