I did go back, because while driving I realized it was $16 to buy 4 bottles, minus $5 off $15, minus $5 ECB I would make, and $4 in coupons I had. Made it .50 a bottle plus tax. I have been using garnier shampoo for body wash, so I went back in. :) You should have seen the look on caleb's face! He said, oh'd you find some coupons?
4 comments:
Amazing!!
It WAS STINKIN' CRAZY!!!! Amazing deals, like they were just begging us to take their products. :)
Um, so I am spotting some Dove bodywash though. Did you go back?????? You are hilarious!
I did go back, because while driving I realized it was $16 to buy 4 bottles, minus $5 off $15, minus $5 ECB I would make, and $4 in coupons I had. Made it .50 a bottle plus tax. I have been using garnier shampoo for body wash, so I went back in. :) You should have seen the look on caleb's face! He said, oh'd you find some coupons?
Wow, I wish that we had CVS here. Walgreen's hasn't been the greatest in awhile.
Great job!
Post a Comment